Alexandra has over 20 years’ experience of working in property asset management and was one of the first Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) appointed service charge experts.
She specialises in private and occupier portfolios, property asset management, complex service charge management and consultancy, and database management.
Alexandra has managed London headquarter / flagship properties within the City and West End for over 20 years, and has advised the University of Southampton for over a decade.
She has developed a service charge regime of over £1 million over 22 schedules and 100 tenancies. Alexandra also established the facilities management team at Vail Williams.
As well as being a mother of two, Alexandra enjoys running and playing tennis.
- Property asset management
- Commercial properties of all types
- Specialist in headquarter properties and service charges
Alexandra Finlayson 's Case Studies
- University of Southampton Science Park Vail Williams has been involved with the University of Southampton Science Park (USSP) since it was ... Read more
- Global brewing company, Molson Coors Brewers UK Limited Vail Williams was appointed by global brewing company, Molson Coors, to provide strategic property a... Read more
- Southern Co-op – Queen’s Square, Ascot Business Park Building on a long-term working relationship, Vail Williams was instructed by Mutual Associates Limi... Read more