After graduating with a degree in Urban Estate Surveying, Carole started her career in the Estates Department at Coventry City Council dealing with the management, letting and long leasehold disposal of their industrial portfolio.
She then moved in to private practice in Birmingham working for Elliot Son and Boyton, Chesterton and BNPParibas Real Estate, where she specialised in the acquisition, development and disposal of industrial and office property, and the sale of land for residential development.
With over 25 years’ experience in the Midlands market working on major schemes, Carole has now advised on the development and letting of: Middlemarch Office Park (Coventry), Westwood Business Park (Coventry), Birmingham International Park (Birmingham Airport), Kings Norton Business Centre and Magna Park Lutterworth.
Major acquisition instructions include the Law Society’s new Midlands HQ, purpose built heavy manufacturing facility for Stadco, bespoke steel stockholding and cutting facility for Thyssen Krupp Stainless and a new regional HQ for Aviva Insurance.
One particularly interesting acquisition was for Rolls-Royce energy business, where Carole provided strategic advice.
This enabled the client to change their working practices and relocate from an industrial environment within the aerospace industrial complex at Ansty, to a 25,000 sq. ft. part-traditional part-agile office space at Warwick Technology Park.
The project was so successful that, just 12 months later, she acquired a further 25,000 sq ft at the park for them.
Other clients include: MolsonCoors Brewers , RPC Containers, Zytek, Segro, Birmingham City Council, Coventry City Council, Federal Express, Jacobs, Intu.
In her own time, Carole is interested in tintinnabulation and following Coventry City FC.
- Commercial property to buy
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property to rent
- Commercial property development
- Development and disposal of commercial land and buildings primarily in the Midlands
Carole Taylor 's Case Studies
- Innovaré Systems Limited A cross-disciplinary team from across Vail Williams was appointed to advise long-standing client and... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more