Martin has over 35 years’ experience in commercial property consultancy. His career started in London and Western Australia, before he moved to the Solent Region.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is a RICS Registered Valuer.
Martin currently specialises in deriving value from property assets, with particular expertise in commercial property valuation, commercial lease advice and commercial property development work. His broad experience has also led to a number of Independent Expert Witness appointments.
He has acted for clients including multinational defence, security and aerospace company, Bae Systems; major British property development and investment company, Hammerson; Havant Borough Council, Highbury College, KPMG, Land Securities, Portsmouth Water, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Threadneedle,Martin is a member of the Vail Williams Executive Board and is involved with setting the strategic direction of the business.
He is a keen dingy sailor in his spare time and regularly flies the Vail Williams spinnaker in the Eastern Solent. He is also a keen walker and traveller, with recent trips to Namibia, Romania and Peru.
- Property valuation consultancy
- Commercial property valuations
- Commercial lease advice
- Commercial property development
Martin Tice's Case Studies
- National & Regional Property Group The property planning consultancy team at Vail Williams was appointed to advise National & Regional ... Read more
- Northwood Regional UK Vail Williams has had a long and fruitful working relationship with Northwood Regional UK, which beg... Read more
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more