Stephen joined Vail Williams in 2012 and has 27 years’ commercial agency experience in the Crawley and south east area.
He has in-depth knowledge of the region and his expertise covers strategic occupier advice. Notable achievements include advising on 120,000 sq. ft. warehouse disposals for Edwards Ltd and a 35,000 sq. ft. office acquisition for Elekta in Crawley.
His knowledge of the regional market dynamics enables Stephen to provide pro-active market advice using the latest technology and marketing tools to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
Stephen has been involved in numerous developments, lettings and occupier acquisitions for clients including; Standard Life, Aviva , Horsham District Council, CBRE Global Investors, DMH Stallard LLP and BP Pension Fund.
He is a keen mountain biker, bit-part footballer and taxi driver for his children.
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Commercial property to buy
- Office and industrial market knowledge
- Advising landlords and occupiers on all aspects of acquisition and disposals
Stephen Oliver's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more