Toby is a qualified surveyor from the University of the West of England where he studied Business in Property.
Toby forms part of our national investment team specialising in the acquisition and disposal of commercial investments across the UK. He has advised on a number of different investments, focussing predominately on office, industrial and retail sectors.
He has acted for a variety of different clients including institutional, property companies, private investors and local authorities. Clients include Surrey CC, Wrenbridge,
Palmer Capital, CBRE GI and Clearbell.
In his own time, he enjoys watching rugby, golf (when he plays well) and football.
- Commercial property investment
- Commercial property to buy or sell
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
Toby Yates 's Case Studies
- Clearbell Capital The commercial property investment team was appointed by real estate fund management company, Clearb... Read more
- Gadbrook Estates The commercial property investment team was appointed by Gadbrook Estates to dispose of a portfolio ... Read more
- London Borough of Sutton The commercial property investment team at Vail Williams was instructed by the London Borough of Sut... Read more
- Jansons Property, Admiral House The commercial property investment and office agency teams at Vail Williams were appointed by Beacon... Read more