Our dedicated business rates advice team provides occupiers and owners with specialist insight and strategies to reduce this ‘property tax’.
We can explore business rates savings opportunities in your past and present rates liability, covering challenges to business rate valuations, relief applications and recovery angles by examining rate account histories.
To help reduce business rates, a successful rates mitigation strategy is important and extends over the duration of a Revaluation cycle.
The process involves us gaining an in-depth understanding of your business space, so it is essential to detail the size, age, specifications and the way in which your property is utilised, as well as the environment in which each site is situated. For further information please download our infographic.
Request a Business Rates Audit
Our business rates audit is an informal no-cost review of your current and future rates liability.
Vail Williams was appointed to advise UK Flooring Direct in relation to the relocation of its business to new premises in Hinkley, Coventry.
- Type of client: occupier
- Secured 10 year lease at new unit
- 58,640 sq. ft. of industrial space with modern office space facilities
- Secured 9 months rent free
- Protected future liabilities
- Secured planning changes
- Completed quickly
- Generated significant savings
- Client able to grow their business
- Helped retain staff and increase business efficiency as result of move