Getting the most out of your lease is vital – whether you’re an occupier or landlord/investor. But it can prove to be a complicated area, especially if you find yourself faced with a dispute.
Our commercial lease advice team acts for occupiers and investors advising on all aspects of commercial property, from renegotiations and commercial lease renewals to rent reviews.
We are experienced in resolving property disputes, acting as expert witness in both independent expert and arbitration proceedings. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Lease renegotiation / restructuring
- Strategic lease reviews (single property or portfolio)
- Expert witness to a Court, Arbitrator or Independent Expert
- Dilapidations valuation advice
A team of property advisers from across the lease advisory, commercial property investment, building consultancy and valuation teams at Vail Williams, was appointed to advise a private client on a host of issues relating to the private rented property.
- Initial lease advice to maximise asset value
- Recovery of historic back-rent exceeding £60,000
- Securing of new 15-year lease
- Assessment of property repairs to enhance asset value
- Investment advice to secure timely disposal, including marketing campaign
- Secured 28-day sale from exchange to completion
- Exceeded client expectations on sale price