A mix of office and industrial uses, Manor Royal Business Park is one of the principal business park locations in the south east.
The property comprised three self-contained two storey office buildings; Victory House, Valiant House and Vanguard House totalling 106,200 sq. ft.
The purchase marked the first commercial property acquisition for Clearbell since launching a £100 million office portfolio, targeting offices based in the south east with strong transportation links, diminishing supply and strong economic growth.
Churchill Court offered Clearbell the opportunity to carry out an extensive programme of refurbishment after tenant leases expired, with a view to repositioning the office complex in what was a supply-constrained market.
- Commercial property investment
- Commercial property acquisition
The commercial property investment team successfully negotiated the £13.5 million purchase of Churchill Court for Clearbell Capital. The acquisition reflected a net initial yield of 10.3% for the client.
As a result of the work carried out by Vail Williams’ commercial property investment team, we have since been retained to advise on the subsequent refurbishment of the business park.
Other Property Investment Case Studies
- Gadbrook Estates The commercial property investment team was appointed by Gadbrook Estates to dispose of a portfolio ... Read more
- London Borough of Sutton The commercial property investment team at Vail Williams was instructed by the London Borough of Sut... Read more
- Ankers & Rawlings Developments Limited Experts from across our commercial property investment, lease advice and building consultancy teams ... Read more