Drawing upon specific education sector expertise, Vail Williams’ property valuation consultancy team carried out a detailed appraisal of the flagship technical college, which comprised 55,000 sq. ft. over 6 floors.
As part of the valuation, the team carried out an in-depth inspection of the property and reviewed the limited market for such a specialist property when producing their final valuation report.
The resulting Market Valuation report was pulled together, based on the flagship technical college. This was provided to the client, Handelsbanken, for their consideration.
- Commercial property valuation
- Expert market knowledge
- Commercial property investment
As a result of the report provided to the client, which comprised detailed analysis and commentary about the property’s suitability as loan security, the bank was able to make an informed decision about their investment.
Through the knowledge and expertise of the commercial property valuation team at Vail Williams, Handelsbanken was presented with an in-depth report which gave the Bank the opportunity to structure their debt facility appropriately, in order to minimise risk.
It also allowed the bank to continue to offer a debt facility to the property owner-occupier, Highbury College.
For further information please contact our team.
Other Commercial Property Valuation Case Studies
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more
- Dean & Reddyhoff In 2010 the marine and leisure property advice team at Vail Williams was appointed by one of the UK'... Read more