ChallengesComprising 21 residential, commercial and retail properties, the portfolio was located throughout the south of England
Vail Williams’ property valuation consultancy team provided a valuation of the property portfolio in connection with a proposed new to bank loan facility.Using their experience and knowledge of the complex area of portfolio valuation, the team was able to value the multi-sector portfolio and produce a comprehensive portfolio valuation report.
The report provided a detailed analysis and commentary regarding each property’s suitability for loan security.
- Commercial property valuation
- Expert market knowledge
- Commercial property investment
As a result of the expertise and knowledge of the commercial property valuation team, and its ability to advise on an extensive multi-sector portfolio, Vail Williams produced a detailed analysis and commentary about the property portfolio’s suitability as loan security.
The bank was then able to make an informed decision about their commercial property investment, and was able to structure their debt facility in order to minimise the risk to them. The property valuation also enabled the bank to win new business from the property company.
For further information please contact our team.
Other Property Valuation Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more
- Dean & Reddyhoff In 2010 the marine and leisure property advice team at Vail Williams was appointed by one of the UK'... Read more