The campaign aimed to promote a 70,000 sq. ft. design and build plot at Winnersh Triangle, an 85-acre business and industrial park located near Reading.
As part of the marketing project, Vail Williams’ commercial property acquisition experts were responsible for developing interest in the potential design and build of bespoke commercial premises on the site, as well as marketing other vacant premises within the 1.4 million sq ft of buildings at Winnersh Triangle.
Vail Williams was involved with the selection of and appointment of the relevant points of contact for Marketing, PR, and launch events throughout the campaign to rebrand Winnersh Triangle.
- Commercial property acquisition
- Commercial lease advice
- Commercial rent reviews advice
As a result of the comprehensive marketing campaign that was rolled out, within 6 months, Vail Williams had helped the client to sign an agreement with major global aerospace contractor, Rockwell Collins.
The agreement was to design and build a new, state-of-the-art 70,000 sq. ft. facility, which was based on a new 15 year lease agreement.
The team of disposal experts at Vail Williams helped negotiate the terms of the lease in order to attain a good level of headline rent, and were also successful in achieving fixed uplifts when the time for commercial rent reviews came.
Other Property Acquisition and Disposal Case Studies
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- REL Field Marketing Vail Williams was taken on by REL Field Marketing to secure a high quality mixed-use (office and war... Read more
- Fuller Group The marine and leisure team at Vail Williams was appointed by property investment company, Fuller Gr... Read more