Our team of business space advisers was appointed to market a 70,000 sq ft design and build plot at Winnersh Triangle, an 85-acre business and industrial park located near Reading.
How we helped
- Developed comprehensive marketing campaign.
- Developed interest in the design and build opportunity.
- Marketed vacant premises across the 1.4 million sq ft of buildings at the business park.
- Involved with the selection and appointment of the relevant points of Marketing and PR professionals, to launch events throughout the campaign to rebrand Winnersh Triangle.
- Within just six months, Vail Williams had helped secured a major tenant in global aerospace contractor, Rockwell Collins.
- The agreement was to design and build a new, state-of-the-art 70,000 sq. ft. facility, based on a 15-year lease agreement.
- We negotiated the terms of the lease, to achieve good headline rent for our client, with fixed uplifts at rent review.
Other Property Acquisition and Disposal Case Studies
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- REL Field Marketing Vail Williams was taken on by REL Field Marketing to secure a high quality mixed-use (office and war... Read more
- Deacons Boatyard The marine and leisure team at Vail Williams was appointed by property investment company, Fuller Gr... Read more