Our customer service is built on strong company values.
We strive to develop client engagements far beyond the expected norm - building relationships into true partnerships.
This has been the case with Andrew Stormont for nearly 20 years. When Andrew was originally looking for property advice, Vail Williams were the only company who took time to return his call and listen to his needs. He has since held numerous senior positions – employing our services in each case.
Most recently this has been with St John Ambulance – the £100m turnover charity with a portfolio of over 400 properties. Andrew joined 4 years ago and quickly rationalised his roster of consultants by appointing Vail Williams’ Thames Valley based Occupier Advisory Team as his trusted property advisers.
General Examples of how Vail Williams offer St John Ambulance excellent Client Service:-
- The client knows that the ‘clock isn’t always ticking’.
- We are happy to invest time without charge in order to fully immerse ourselves in their business and the property issues affecting them.
- We happily take on all their property projects and would not consider ‘cherry picking’ the ones most beneficial to us. St John Ambulance’s interests are always our priority.
- We have a Client Account Partner dedicated to St John Ambulance and make the expertise of the wider Vail Williams team available whenever required.
- We fully appreciate their charitable status and price work accordingly with reduced hourly rates and often undertake projects on a pro-bono basis.
Specific Example - Maidenhead Regeneration Project.
To bring a property to market that was reaching the end of its economic life and realise the best price possible.
What we did:-
The building was old and suffering from years of under investment. A specialist team from our Thames Valley office set out to position the building in the best way possible to potential buyers.
Using local knowledge and expertise we were aware the site sat in an area targeted for regeneration and that potential developers were looking to acquire similar sites. Our Planning team established various scenarios that made the premises attractive to a range of potential purchasers. Our Building Consultancy team made key reparation suggestions to aid the sale and our Valuation and Business Space experts were able to advise on maximising the asking price. Much of this extra work was done without charge as part of our support of a valued client and due to our awareness that additional sale proceeds would go straight into philanthropic activities.
The combined skills of our team in rigorously pursuing strategies to push this value up resulted in a sale which represented a 425% increase from an original valuation provided by previous SJA suppliers.
The substantial additional money is very tangible in an organisation like St John Ambulance. The proceeds are being invested in new ambulances and first aid education programmes as well as relocating the Maidenhead facility.
Other Occupier Advice, Property Acquisition and Disposal , Property Valuation, Business Rates Advice and Building Consultancy Case Studies
- Software company (confidential) The Building Consultancy team was appointed by multinational enterprise software company to advise o... Read more
- Fladgate LLP The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by international law firm, Fladgate L... Read more
- Fashion House (confidential) The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by a fashion house, in respect of its... Read more