Clients range from single property occupiers to institutional landlords and high net worth individuals, including National Express, Brunel University, Ropemaker
Properties, Woking Borough Council and Network Rail.
Unlike general practice surveyors, Adam has spent most of his career focusing on lease negotiations. This has provided him with in-depth knowledge and experience on negotiating on leases, in both in rising and falling property markets.
Being a father of two, Adam spends a lot of his spare time with his family. He is also actively involved in children’s work at his Church (Sunday school) and with his local
Scout Group. In his spare time Adam enjoys bouldering (rope free climbing) and camping.
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease restructures
- Commercial property valuations
- Expert witness to court/ arbitrators/ independent experts
Adam Schofield's Case Studies
- Berry BMW Vail Williams’ commercial lease advice team was appointed by Berry BMW to improve the lease terms ... Read more
- Jewson Vail Williams was instructed by one of the UK’s largest chains of general builders' merchants, Jew... Read more
- SEGRO plc Vail Williams’ lease advisory team have advised SEGRO Plc on Slough Trading Estate since 2010, adv... Read more
- Goodliffe Properties Limited Our lease advisory team was instructed by Goodliffe Properties Limited to negotiate on a rent review... Read more
- K & A Tsiakalas Vail Williams’ lease advisory team was appointed by K & A Tsiakalas to negotiate terms to renew a ... Read more