Adam has nearly 20 years' experience providing advice to clients on how to maximise the opportunities presented by commercial property leases.
He works on most forms of commercial property but predominantly deals with offices, warehouses, leased land in the south east and the bus sector.
Clients range from single property occupiers to large PLCs, Private property owners to institutional landlords, Adam has provided advice recently to Abellio, First Group, Pulsant, National Express, Sopra Steria, Brunel University, Woking Borough Council and more.
Unlike general practice surveyors, Adam has spent most of his career focusing on negotiating lease terms and rents. This has provided him with in-depth knowledge and experience on negotiating on leases and in acting as an Expert Witness in third party dispute resolution. He has experience in negotiating rent and lease terms in both in rising and falling property markets.
Being a father of two, Adam spends a lot of his spare time with his family. He is also actively involved his Church and with his local Scout Group. In his spare time Adam enjoys bouldering (low level rope free climbing) and camping.
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease restructures
- Commercial property valuations
- Expert witness to court/ arbitrators/ independent experts
Adam Schofield's Case Studies
- Flight Logistics Group Limited Our client had two industrial properties in Wokingham and Colnbrook with leases ending within 6 mont... Read more
- Pulsant Limited We were appointed to negotiate a rent review after our client was quoted a rent increase of 107% by ... Read more
- K & A Tsiakalas Vail Williams’ lease advisory team was appointed by K & A Tsiakalas to negotiate terms to renew a ... Read more
- Goodliffe Properties Limited Our lease advisory team was instructed by Goodliffe Properties Limited to negotiate on a rent review... Read more