Andrew is responsible for Development within Vail William and has 30 years’ experience spanning property acquisitions and disposals, and commercial and residential development.
He is actively involved in the agency market on a range of mixed-use and commercial developments, with experience of taking schemes from inception through to completion, involving significant pre-lettings and building sales.
The Development role includes undertaking site viability assessments working closely with Planning, Business Space and Investment colleagues. He is also involved in numerous residential land disposals through conditional / unconditional sales, Option and Promotion Agreements, as well as negotiations involving overage payments and easements.
- Commercial and residential development
- Property acquisition and disposal
- Viability Appraisals
Andrew Osborne's Case Studies
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust The property planning consultancy team was appointed by Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust t... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Nexus, Gatwick Road, Crawley - L3 Pre-Letting Development background: In 2014 Vail Williams advised our client on one of the largest land transact... Read more