Ashley joined Vail Williams in 2000 after graduating from Kingston University and has been based in the Guildford office for over ten years.
He is a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Registered Valuer, providing commercial property valuations advice in respect of the valuation of commercial and residential property for loan security, purchase and statutory purposes, as well as on family, tax and pension matters.
Ashley has built a strong reputation in the market and is a trusted adviser for a number of banks and other professional advisers.
He acts as account manager to clients including Lloyds Bank Plc and Santander, and much of his work revolves around residential development valuation.
He was recently instructed to advise on the property valuation of a number of development sites for development finance purposes, to include vacant office buildings to be converted into residential use.
He has also undertaken the valuation of a number of commercial and residential investment properties for the purposes of refinance and purchase.
Ashley enjoys travel and has a passion for the outdoors and enjoys skiing.
He is a keen walker and mountaineer and over the last few years, has been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to climb a number of peaks including Mount Blanc and Kilimanjaro. He enjoys mountain biking and has, more recently, taken up road cycling.
- Property valuation consultancy
- Commercial property valuations
Ashley Bell's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more