Chris joined Vail Williams in 1980 as a retail agent where he was involved in the commercial property development sector.
He advised on town centre and out of town retail, industrial, office and residential projects, as well as acting as expert witness at planning and local plan enquiries.
Chris’ understanding of the commercial property development process, both from the developer and the landowners perspective, has been acquired through his work for a variety of national clients over the years, including:
- One of the largest British based housebuilding companies, Taylor Wimpey
- Multinational defence, security and aerospace company, BAE Systems
- Network Rail
- National Express
- First Group
- And a variety of local councils.
He now holds a business development role at Vail Williams where he is responsible for growing market share in the Midlands from Birmingham to Banbury, as well as in the North West and Yorkshire.
In his free time, Chris enjoys fishing in all forms and sport - particularly cricket.
He likes house restoration and a spot of gardening, spending time with his friends, family and dog, and watching films.
- Business development
- Development consultancy (commercial property development viability)
- Expert Witness
- Development and overage agreements
- Account management
Chris Cave's Case Studies
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust The property planning consultancy team was appointed by Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust t... Read more
- Wood Group Ltd Our property development consultants were appointed by Wood Group Ltd to provide commercial planning... Read more
- Private Landowner - Lindfield Our property development consultants were appointed by a private landowner to advise on a potential ... Read more