Having come across from Trilogie CRE, Chris' areas of expertise include:
• Project Management; Contract Administration; Project Monitoring; Schedules of Condition; Dilapidations; Building Surveys; Pre-Acquisition Reports; Fire Insurance Valuations; Condition Survey & Planned Maintenance Reports
• Extensive knowledge of commercial and industrial property with over 20 years of professional experience
• Highly effective project manager with ability to engage at all stakeholder levels
• Considered and experienced analysis and problem-solving skills
• In depth commercial and legal property understanding
• Experienced negotiator with a proven track record
• Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good team working ethic and communication skills
Some examples of Chris' experience include:
• Expertise on development and warehouse fit-out recently completing new builds for Davies Turner, Culina Logistics and The Entertainer
• Leading multi-disciplined teams of sub-consultants together with sole lead responsibility and reporting to the client
• Account management
• Act for Blue Chip Clients including Davies Turner, Culina Logistics, The Entertainer, CEVA Logistics, Finnings CAT, Balfour Beatty Group, SAICA, Thermofisher, Ball Corporation and Price Waterhouse Coopers.
Outside of work Chris enjoys spending time and socialising with family and friends, as well as having a keen interest in sport, in-particular football and enjoying exercising at his local gym.