Danny is the regional managing partner for the Gatwick team, bringing together the surveyors and planners in the region to provide the best client experience.
Additionally, Danny continues to be instrumental in the Business Rates team. He specialises in strategic advice to reduce business rates, including rating appeals, temporary rate reductions such as for disturbance, and various forms of rate relief.
He also undertakes rates auditing work to identify historic issues such as rate over-payments and transitional certification, to help reduce business rates.
Through his business rates advice, Danny has secured savings for many companies but particular professional achievements include representing self-storage operator, Easistore Ltd, in respect of their Crawley Site.
Here, Danny created savings in excess of £220,000 over the 2005 and 2010 Rating Lists. He also helped a youth charity in securing additional rate relief in excess of £35,000 with ongoing savings to the future.
With two young children, spare time is limited but he enjoys going out, particularly to the coast or into the countryside. He has taken up cycling and, at the moment, is trying to find his cycling legs.
- Business rates advice
- Rating Valuation
- Rates relief
- Disputes resolution
- Business development
- Business rates consultants
- Experience in Landlord and Tenant and Agency
Danny George 's Case Studies
- Rennaissance Capital Partners Vail Williams was appointed to advise London-based property investors, Renaissance Capital Partners,... Read more
- Fladgate LLP The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by international law firm, Fladgate L... Read more
- McKay Securities The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by McKay Securities PLC, a London and... Read more
- Fashion House (confidential) The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by a fashion house, in respect of its... Read more