Danny started as a 19 year old Surveying Assistant and simultaneously embarked on distance learning to attain a BSc in Estate Management with the CEM, finally achieving his goal of becoming a Chartered Surveyor.
Danny is responsible for a range of clients occupying all commercial property types. He provides strategic advice to reduce business rates, including rating appeals, temporary reductions i.e. disturbance and various forms of rate relief.
He also undertakes rates auditing work to identify historic issues such as rate over-payments and transitional certification, to help reduce business rates.
Through his business rates advice, Danny has secured savings for many companies but particular professional achievements include representing self-storage operator, Easistore Ltd, in respect of their Crawley Site.
Here, Danny created savings in excess of £220,000 over the 2005 and 2010 Rating Lists. He also helped a youth charity in securing additional rate relief in excess of £35,000 with ongoing savings to the future.
Danny’s leisure time is limited as he is busy with his two young children - Harriet and Harvey - but with the time that he gets, he enjoys going out, particularly to the coast or into the countryside. He has taken up cycling and, at the moment, is trying to find his cycling legs.
- Business rates advice
- Rating Valuation
- Rates relief
- Disputes resolution
- Business development
- Business rates consultants
- Experience in Landlord and Tenant and Agency
Danny George 's Case Studies
- Rennaissance Capital Partners Vail Williams was appointed to advise London-based property investors, Renaissance Capital Partners,... Read more
- Fladgate LLP The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by international law firm, Fladgate L... Read more
- Fashion House (confidential) The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by a fashion house, in respect of its... Read more
- McKay Securities The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by McKay Securities PLC, a London and... Read more