For the past 19 years, David has specialised in commercial property advice, workplace consultancy and strategic location analysis, to align clients’ property strategies with their corporate strategy.
He is known for his analytical skills and for not being afraid to challenge a client on their strategy in order to save them more money.
David regularly writes thought leadership articles on property acquisition, getting premises right for your business, and workplace trends.
Key achievements include acting for Verizon in the disposal of over 100,000 sq. ft. of vacant space at Reading International Business Park, and providing corporate property advice nationally to a number of leading technology companies.
He gained a 1st class honours in Land Management from University of Reading, is an member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and is the Licensed Chairman of APC Assessors.
In his spare time, he enjoys entertaining two small children, listening to jazz, mountain biking and obstacle course racing.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Corporate real estate services
- Corporate real estate management
- Workplace consultancy
- Strategic location strategy and analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Commercial property acquisition
- Transaction management
David Thomas's Case Studies
- St John Ambulance Vail Williams have been advising St John Ambulance for 4 years. Our Occupier Advisory team work clos... Read more
- Innovaré Systems Limited A cross-disciplinary team from across Vail Williams was appointed to advise long-standing client and... Read more
- International engineering firm The corporate real estate services team was appointed by an international firm of engineers to advis... Read more