Having graduated from Oxford Brookes University with an MSc in Real Estate Management, Emily joined Vail Williams in 2012 and qualified as an RICS Registered Valuer in 2015.
She specialises in commercial property valuation advice for individual properties and portfolios for clients including RBS Group, Lloyds, Allied Irish Bank and a variety of local authorities.
She has knowledge of a wide variety of properties types, including residential, retail, office and industrial. In addition she specialises in inland waterway businesses, providing advice to clients including the Canal & River Trust.
Emily is currently Chairman of RICS Matrics Birmingham, following 5 years of involvement with the wider committee whilst based in our Hampshire and Surrey offices. She is responsible for spearheading the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Matrics’ programme to support local professionals and those wanting to enter the profession through a variety of training and engagement events, including charity fundraisers.
Outside of the profession, Emily has a keen interest in travelling, languages and live music.
- Commercial property valuation advice for loan security, statutory, purchase and probate purposes
- Commercial lease advice
- Commercial planning advice
- Corporate real estate management
Emily Knowles's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more