Gary is a Fellow of the RICS and is a RICS Registered Valuer.
He has over 30 years’ experience in the Solent region’s property markets, with expertise spanning commercial and residential development, property acquisition and disposal and dispute resolution.
A member of the RICS President’s panel of Independent Experts, Gary is regularly appointed to advise on residential land valuation disputes.
Gary combines his role at Vail Williams with that of Chairman of Solent Local Enterprise Partnership.
He is at the forefront of shaping the economic development agenda in south Hampshire and successfully led negotiations with Government for the region’s £150m Growth Deal.
Gary is also a past President of the Chamber of Commerce and a past Chairman of Portsmouth Property Association.
Outside work, he is a keen skier and a competitive runner and triathlete. A long suffering Portsmouth Football Club fan, Gary is a FA Licensed Coach and runs a youth football team at Fareham Town FC.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Commercial and residential development
- Property acquisition and disposal
- Dispute resolution
Gary Jeffries's Case Studies
- Percival Aviation Limited We were appointed by Percival Aviation Limited to facilitate the firm’s expansion from their exist... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Wood Group Ltd Our property development consultants were appointed by Wood Group Ltd to provide commercial planning... Read more