Graham has over 20 years’ experience in the property market and is the Lead Partner for property valuation at Vail Williams.
After graduating from Leicester University, he trained with Dalton Warner Davis LLP in London.
Having qualified as a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Registered Valuer and gaining a background in commercial planning advice, business rates advice and landlord and tenant matters, Graham spent eight years at DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield LLP, before joining Vail Williams in 2014.
He advises on the valuation of commercial and residential properties for loan security, purchase and statutory purposes, as well as on family, tax and pension matters.
Graham’s clients include the majority of the main UK High Street lenders notably HSBC, Metro Bank, Svenska Handelsbanken and Barclays.
Much of Graham's work revolves around a core of commercial and mixed-use properties including shops, offices and residential upper parts.
He is father to Abigail and Ethan and a novice (rubbish) triathlete. He is a keen follower of any sport where a ball is kicked, thrown, caught or hit and is a volunteer coach at Sutton and Epsom RFC, and follows Arsenal and Harlequins RFC.
- Commercial property valuation
- Property consultancy
- Residential property consultancy
Graham Saunders's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more