Greg specialises in business rates advice and is responsible for carrying out building inspections to help identify opportunities for his clients to reduce their business rates liabilities.
He joined Vail Williams after having spent time working in residential building sales for a local estate agent. Today, he spends his time helping businesses to spot opportunities to reduce business rates bills, whilst also occasionally carrying out building inspections for valuation purposes.
A typical day for Greg involves going out to meet clients and inspect their buildings, as well as corresponding with councils / the Valuation Office Agent (VOA) on his clients’ behalf.
Greg has passed his RICS Certificate in Commercial Real Estate, providing him with wider knowledge of the commercial property sector, enabling help him to support our other service lines as required.
He is a keen Reading FC fan, and follows them through the ups (and downs) of each season, trying to attend as many matches as possible.
- Business rates advice
- Building inspections
- Identification of business rates mitigation opportunities
- Stakeholder management
Greg Winston-Bray's Case Studies
- Peacock & Co. Solicitors On the back of the COVID-19 pandemic, we contacted a business whose building we had previously deliv... Read more
- Fladgate LLP The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by international law firm, Fladgate L... Read more
- McKay Securities The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by McKay Securities PLC, a London and... Read more
- Fashion House (confidential) The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by a fashion house, in respect of its... Read more