Jamie has joined Vail Williams after studying for a Masters in Planning Development at Queen’s University Belfast. He previously studied at the University of Southampton for his undergraduate degree.
Working in a range of planning sectors including residential, retail and commercial. Predominantly covering projects in the Solent Region but also nationwide as required.
Jamie is to work on a wide range of planning projects, including phased-redevelopments of large sites, as well as smaller scale replacement dwellings and changes of use.
His skills gained for the role include
- Writing design and access statements
- writing planning statements
- Writing planning appraisals for land
- Managing public consultation
- Presenting schemes to the Local Planning Authorities and other professional/public bodies
- Completing application forms by hand and through Planning Portal
A keen guitarist for over 10 years playing a mixture of blues and rock music. Whilst at University was in an 80s style rock band!
Jamie enjoys watching rugby, supporting Ulster Rugby and watching Ireland rugby international matches.
Jamie Hanna's Case Studies
- Developer: St. Modwen Planning permission... Read more
- Highcross Strategic Advisers Limited The property planning consultancy team was appointed by Highcross Strategic Advisers Limited (now No... Read more
- Frimley Park Children's Centre The property planning consultancy team was appointed by Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust t... Read more
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust The property planning consultancy team was appointed by Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust t... Read more