Jane has recently joined the property valuation consultancy team at Vail Williams.
She is currently responsible for carrying out Red Book Valuations for a variety of purposes, including residential and commercial property valuations for loan security purposes, asset valuations and probate/matrimonial purposes.
Jane previously worked for the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) carrying out a number of commercial property valuations in and around Slough, including storage land for rental purposes, asset valuations of healthcare premises as well as land for development purposes.
Jane's areas of expertise include:
- Development Viability Assessments; residential and some mixed use schemes for local planning authorities in the South East.
- Disposals and acquisitions; Red Book valuations of commercial property including healthcare premises and brownfield and greenfield land.
- Rental valuations and negotiations; including surgery premises and industrial storage land.
- Asset Valuations; inspecting and valuing properties under IFRS including a Berkshire NHS Trust, academy schools, council assets, MOJ prisons and MOD housing.
- Reporting; producing comprehensive reports, meeting client needs.
Her hobbies and interests include hockey and cycling and is currently training for the Bristol Half Marathon (Sept 2016).
- Commercial property valuation
- Property valuation consultancy