Jeremy joined Vail Williams upon the firm's acquisition of Triliogie CRE in 2019.
He is lead partner for building surveying and project management and specialises in strategic property advice.
Jeremy is an expert in business relocation strategies and property solutions which, over the last 30 years, have led him to support through the creation and delivery of bespoke property solutions to meet their changing operational needs.
He recognises that most occupiers view property not necessarily as an asset, but more commonly as a home for their operations, seeking cost effective and flexible solutions that work for their business that deliver real value.
According to Jeremy, the key to success is in the ability to understand a client's business drivers and then tailor specific property solutions to meet those needs.
- Goole 90,000 sq ft manufacturing facility new build, fit out and business relocation
- Avonmouth 145,000 sq ft logistics warehouse new build and fit out
- London 225,000 sq ft storage unit fast track relocation and fit out
- London 42,000 sq ft office relocation and fit out
- Salford 285,000 sq ft warehouse new build
- Banbury 235,000 sq ft warehouse new build
- Belper 151,000 sq ft manufacturing facility new build and business relocation
- Aylesford 55,000 sq ft vehicle maintenance facility new build and business relocation
- Hams Hall 70,000 sq ft warehouse fit out
- Dordon 735,000 sq ft warehouse new build with rail connection
Outside of work Jeremy has 20 years’ experience in amateur motorsport, winning 8 national championships. On weekends you’ll find him either racing his TVR or, more likely, fixing it. In addition to his passion for motorsport Jeremy also has three grown up children and calls Buckinghamshire home.
- Strategic property advice with business relocation strategies and property solutions
- Site option review and analysis and build to suit developments
- Fit out and refurbishment projects
- Lease exit strategies and dilapidations
- Logistics and warehousing
- Manufacturing facilities
Jeremy Firth's Case Studies
- Superhire We were appointed by Europe’s largest TV and film prop hire company, Superhire, to help the busine... Read more
- Warehouse New Build - Avonmouth We were appointed by leading independent freight and logistics provider, Davies Turner, to assist th... Read more
- Salford Warehouse We were appointed by leading UK food & drinks logistics provider, Culina, to help the business reloc... Read more
- The Entertainer at Banbury We were appointed by the UK's largest independent toy retailer, The Entertainer, to deliver a new wa... Read more
- Timloc Building Products We were appointed by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of plastic injected building products, ... Read more