An experienced lease advisory specialist, Joe joined Vail Williams in 2018 as part of the firm's merger with Hughes Ellard and has been active in the Solent market since June 2011.
Having started his career as a retail surveyor handling agency and professional matters, Joe has developed a broad skillset which includes property acquisition and disposal, valuation and development appraisal, as well as Law of Property Act Receivership.
With experience across all commercial sectors, he provides advice in a variety of lease consultancy matters, acting on behalf of landlords to maximise rental income and realise asset management initiatives, and tenants to mitigate occupational liabilities.
Clients include Aberdeen Standard, Kingsbridge Estates, Southern Co-operative, Greggs Plc, Columbia Threadneedle and DTZ Investors.
Outside of work, Joe enjoys playing the guitar and was a member of a rock band known as the ‘Hughe Fighters’. He also is a keen, albeit distinctly average, 5-a-side football player and a Watford FC season ticket holder.
- Lease advice
- Investment, development and viability valuation
- LPA Receivership
Joseph Walker's Case Studies
- APAM Asset Management In 2017, Vail Williams’ lease advisory team was appointed to advise independent property asset man... Read more
- Berry BMW Vail Williams’ commercial lease advice team was appointed by Berry BMW to improve the lease terms ... Read more
- Jewson Vail Williams was instructed by one of the UK’s largest chains of general builders' merchants, Jew... Read more
- Direct Wines Vail Williams was instructed by international independent wine merchant, Direct Wines, to provide co... Read more