Julian has over 33 years’ experience working in UK commercial property consultancy having started his career in the West End market with King & Co and Hillier Parker.
He specialises in advising on all aspects of commercial property investment and deals with investments throughout the UK.
Julian acts for private investors, family trusts and regional institutions, charities and local authorities in the acquisition and disposal of all types of property investments to meet their specific requirements.
He also advises a number of clients in a consulting capacity on the performance of their portfolios, and the strategy they should adopt to maximise the potential of their commercial property investments.
Julian is consultant to various charities and is a retained consultant to a number of local authorities such as Havant Borough Council and East Hampshire District Council.
Notable achievements for Julian include acting on the acquisition of a £11.5 million portfolio for The Rufford Foundation and the purchase of 26 industrial estates throughout the country for Glen House Estates.
In his spare time, Julian enjoys taking part in triathlons, road cycling, mountaineering and shooting and has a keen interest in military history.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Real estate services
- Commercial property investment
Julian Walker's Case Studies
- Clearbell Capital The commercial property investment team was appointed by real estate fund management company, Clearb... Read more
- Gadbrook Estates The commercial property investment team was appointed by Gadbrook Estates to dispose of a portfolio ... Read more
- London Borough of Sutton The commercial property investment team at Vail Williams was instructed by the London Borough of Sut... Read more