Kevin has over 25 years’ experience in commercial property consultancy, having started his career in the West End market for Colliers CRE.
He specialises in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property, specifically within the Thames Valley market where he has built a strong corporate client base acting for Jacobs, Airspan Communications, Shoosmiths LLP, Reckitt Benckiser, Technogym UK Ltd, REL Field Marketing, Golder Associates, Segro, Verizon and Hutchison Three.
Notable achievements include helping global seabed-to-surface engineering firm, Subsea 7, grow from occupying 3,000 sq. ft. of space, to the design and build of a new 120,000 sq. ft. office building over a seven year period.
Through the provision of strategic commercial property advice, Kevin has built a strong reputation for advising local authority clients, including Surrey County Council, the London Borough of Sutton, Bracknell Forest Council, Slough Borough Council and Wokingham Borough Council to name but a few. Kevin also acts for Surrey County Council where he specialises in providing strategic portfolio advice.
Kevin has acted for a number of corporate clients including strategic outsourcing company, Mitie Group, and Jacobs Engineering.
He is a member of the Vail Williams Executive Board, and is involved in setting the strategic direction of the business.
Kevin is a huge rugby enthusiast, a frustrated golfer and part-time mountaineer.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Real estate services
- Selling commercial property
- Advising on commercial property to buy and sell
Kevin Cook's Case Studies
- REL Field Marketing Vail Williams was taken on by REL Field Marketing to secure a high quality mixed-use (office and war... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more