Marcus is a senior surveyor in our acquisitions and disposal team responsible for working closely with our investment and agency teams in the Solent region.
He is experienced in investment and vacant possession acquisitions and disposals, representing, local authorities, financial institutions, private individuals and property companies throughout the Solent, south east and south west.
Marcus has particular expertise in providing brokerage and consultancy advice to clients, delivering strategic and directive portfolio analysis, as well as providing robust due diligence and sensitivity analysis to clients.
He prides himself in providing great customer service, supported by strong negotiation skills and a positive outlook which help him to secure the best acquisition or sale outcomes for clients.
Outside of work, Marcus is a keen sportsman, with particular interest in rugby union, football (especially Chelsea FC) and golf.
- Commercial property investment
- Strategic portfolio advice
- Pre-acquisition advice
- Feasibility analysis
Marcus Chuter's Case Studies
- Lavant House School Educational Trust Limited Vail Williams was appointed by Lavant House School Educational Trust Limited, which had gone into ad... Read more
- Fixed Charge Receivers - Canute Road, Albert Road South Vail Williams was appointed by Fixed Charge Receivers to provide advice on the sale of two propertie... Read more
- Chichester Road A team of property advisers from across the lease advisory, commercial property investment, building... Read more
- Gadbrook Estates The commercial property investment team was appointed by Gadbrook Estates to dispose of a portfolio ... Read more