Marcus specialises in the acquisition and disposal of office, industrial and mixed-use schemes across the Thames Valley and West London for both occupiers and Landlords.
As a result he spends most of his time between the Thames Valley and Heathrow offices.
Marcus joined Vail Williams in 2014, having previously worked for other agency practices in the Thames Valley and West London areas until 1998, and has over 20 years' experience in this field.
- Past and present disposal clients include CBRE Global Investors, Columbia Threadneedle, L&G, Hines, Oaktree, Hermes, Heathrow Airport, The Crown Estate and Imperial College.
- Acquisition clients include names such as Zoggs International, Gama Aviation, GWR, Chyronhego amongst many others.
In his spare time Marcus enjoys spending time with his family, most sports, junior football coaching and is a keen golfer.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property to buy
- Real estate services
Marcus Smith's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more