Matt specialises in the active management of commercial properties from individual assets to large client portfolio’s across the UK.
He has 20 years’ experience in commercial property consultancy and enjoys a varied and challenging workload.
From managing Service Charges and their reconciliation to advising on the improvement of the assets value and all statutory compliance. He enjoys getting to know the client and building strong relationships.
Matt worked previously for an international property consultancy and was acknowledged and won an award as the best at cross selling in the UK & uses this knowledge of to help clients resolve their issues.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, travel - especially in the USA - and is a fan of Wycombe Wanderers & Kings Langley FC, plays golf and enjoys most sports.
- Advising on commercial property to buy
- Securing commercial property for sale
- Advising clients on commercial property for rent
Matt Clarke's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- UK Flooring Direct Vail Williams was appointed to advise UK Flooring Direct in relation to the relocation of its busine... Read more
- University of Southampton Science Park Vail Williams has been involved with the University of Southampton Science Park (USSP) since it was ... Read more