Matt specialises in the active management of commercial properties from individual assets to large client portfolio’s across the UK.
He has over 20 years’ experience in commercial property consultancy and enjoys a varied and challenging workload, from managing service charges and their reconciliation, to advising on the improvement of property asset value and all associated statutory compliance.
Matt enjoys getting to know his clients and takes pride in building strong relationships which last the test of time.
He has operational experience of running a portfolio of properties (as well as a professional football club) and has direct experience of the sharp end and some of the problems that can need resolving in order to maximise assets.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, travelling - especially in the USA - and is a fan of Wycombe Wanderers & Kings Langley FC. He also plays golf and, one day, wants to scuba dive again.
- Property Asset Management
- Lease advice
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals & restructures
- Strategic Property Management
Matt Clarke's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- UK Flooring Direct Vail Williams was appointed to advise UK Flooring Direct in relation to the relocation of its busine... Read more
- University of Southampton Science Park Vail Williams has been involved with the University of Southampton Science Park (USSP) since it was ... Read more