Nigel has over 37 years’ experience of working in business rates advice.
He specialises in advising offices, industrial, retail, hotels as well as local authority and public schools in relation business rates consultancy.
Nigel has a thorough understanding of the commercial property valuation principles, business rates legislation and appropriate case law for challenging assessments with the Valuation Office Agency and the billing authority.
His experience includes acting for Fladgate LLP to achieve £800,000 of savings by managing the complex units of rateable assessments on their Holborn HQ and reducing the rateable value.
He also provided strategic and business rate appeal services for Chanel UK, which has resulted in delivering substantial savings amounting to over £1.25 million for the client.
Nigel is an avid sports fanatic and follows football, cricket and rugby to name but a few. He is still active and plays cricket on regular basis with his son at their local club in Chigwell, where he has had the privilege to captain the club.
He also enjoys cycling and has participated in the London – Brighton annual bike ride on numerous occasions.
- Business rates consultancy
- Business rates advice
- Commercial property consultancy
Nigel Katseph 's Case Studies
- Fashion House (confidential) The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by a fashion house, in respect of its... Read more
- Fladgate LLP The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by international law firm, Fladgate L... Read more
- McKay Securities The business rates advice team at Vail Williams was instructed by McKay Securities PLC, a London and... Read more