Nigel is a partner in the building consultancy team, specialising in dilapidations advice, Party Wall matter and due diligence. He originally trained in London with London Transport.
He has experience of working for architects and surveyors including GL Hearn. Most recently he was director of building surveying at Goadsby in Southampton and Nai Erinaceous in London.
He enjoys cycling on and off road, is an occasional sailor, a poor F1 armchair fan, is going to learn to fly before he gets too old.
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
Nigel McDonough's Case Studies
- H Smith Food Group plc The building consultancy team was appointed by one of the UK's leading wholesalers and importers of ... Read more
- Private Client, Hampstead, London Vail Williams’ building consultancy team specialises in the provision of property advice, includin... Read more
- Software company (confidential) The Building Consultancy team was appointed by multinational enterprise software company to advise o... Read more
- Surrey County Council The building consultancy team was appointed by Surrey County Council to advise on a dilapidations cl... Read more
- 26 Rue Philippe II, Luxembourg Vail Williams was appointed by a private investor to review a real estate investment opportunity the... Read more