Paul deals with a full range of building surveying activities for both commercial (industrial/offices) and residential properties.
This includes; dilapidations; building surveys; building pathology; contract administration (refurbishment and new build of industrial properties); project management of residential development; party wall matters, project monitoring for banks; and planned maintenance surveys.
After some 30 years as a carpenter on a variety of construction projects, Paul returned to education.
Following the successful completion of the degree course, he qualified as a chartered surveyor in 2005 and has since been continuing to develop the necessary skills to enhance his value to the practice.
Paul enjoys rugby and football. He reads, writes and enjoys playing golf and comedy; usually its golf and comedy at the same time.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Real estate services
Paul Chesney's Case Studies
- H Smith Food Group plc The building consultancy team was appointed by one of the UK's leading wholesalers and importers of ... Read more
- Software company (confidential) The Building Consultancy team was appointed by multinational enterprise software company to advise o... Read more
- Surrey County Council The building consultancy team was appointed by Surrey County Council to advise on a dilapidations cl... Read more