Paul joined Vail Williams in 2011 and was previously with Hunters, ING Real Estate Investment Management and Trident Building Consultancy.
He is experienced in dealing with construction project administration, project management, dilapidations, Party Wall matters and building defects analysis.
He also advises in relation to property acquisition surveys, planned preventative maintenance programmes, fire insurance reinstatement assessments and historic building conservation and restoration.
- Commercial property investment
- Commercial property to buy
- Commercial property consultancy
Paul Tomlinson 's Case Studies
- H Smith Food Group plc The building consultancy team was appointed by one of the UK's leading wholesalers and importers of ... Read more
- Surrey County Council The building consultancy team was appointed by Surrey County Council to advise on a dilapidations cl... Read more
- Software company (confidential) The Building Consultancy team was appointed by multinational enterprise software company to advise o... Read more