For over 17 years Philip has specialised in the acquisition and disposal of office and industrial property.
Using his considerable experience of the market, Philip advises clients on acquisition and disposal strategies that work, with particular focus on the M27 corridor from Portsmouth to Southampton.
When talking to businesses who are either letting or purchasing a property, Philip likes to spend time understanding his clients’ business needs and what their strategy is, because he believes that only with that understanding can he give the best advice.
Over the years, he has acted for many major corporates including Barclays Bank, where he advised on the acquisition of an office for Barclays Wealth; Co-operative on the acquisition of a new bank facility; Threadneedle on industrial disposals; and Legal and General and F & C REIT.
In his spare time, he enjoys going to the cinema, running, cycling and watching his son play competitive tennis.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property to buy and sell
- Real estate services
Philip Holmes 's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Sigma Aldrich Co. Ltd (Part of Merck) Vail Williams’ Solent business space team was instructed by Sigma Aldrich to advise on the disposa... Read more
- Chichester Joinery Vail Williams’ Property Acquisition and Disposal team in the Solent region was appointed by Portla... Read more