Rachael is responsible for undertaking the day-to-day operational and administrative services for the Human Resources Department.
She focuses on providing excellent customer service and support to all staff at Vail Williams, covering their various HR requirements, from assistance with travel insurance to the organisation of training.
Her responsibilities include:
- Recruitment (liaising with agencies, organising interviews, conducting interviews)
- Induction of new starters to the business
- Staff training
- Absence administration
- Collation of paperwork for offers, T&Cs changes, probation confirmation
- Administration of staff records on the intranet
- Processing benefit requests including eye tests, private medical insurance quotes, gym discounts
In her spare time, she likes to spend time with her husband and two cats and is currently learning how to make sourdough.
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures