Sean has over 30 years’ experience in building surveying. He has acted for a wide range of clients across the UK in both the public and private sectors, dealing with all aspects of building surveying and construction work.
Sean’s areas of specialism include dilapidations, design and contract administration, project management and building pathology, as well as the full range of building surveying activities.
He works for a number of corporate clients across UK, and has succeeded in settling a number of high value dilapidation claims for a number of occupiers, which have resulted in significant savings for his clients.
A confirmed petrol head, Sean’s main interests outside of work revolve around riding and restoring motorcycles. He also has a keen interest in the original 1960s Ford GT40 racing cars.
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
- Developing commercial property
Sean Daniels's Case Studies
- H Smith Food Group plc The building consultancy team was appointed by one of the UK's leading wholesalers and importers of ... Read more
- AECC University College A once in a lifetime opportunity arose for AECC University College to acquire the land and buildings... Read more
- Surrey County Council The building consultancy team was appointed by Surrey County Council to advise on a dilapidations cl... Read more
- Software company (confidential) The Building Consultancy team was appointed by multinational enterprise software company to advise o... Read more