Stephen joined Vail Williams in 2012 and has 32 years’ commercial agency experience in the Crawley and south east area.
He has in-depth knowledge of the Gatwick region and his expertise covers office and industrial disposals and acquisitions.
Recent achievements include:
- Advising on a new 53,000 sq. ft. warehouse development on behalf of Wrenbridge for a site acquired off market
- Repositioning and refurbishment advice on offices for Clearbell Capital
- Pre-let marketing on 270,000 sq ft offices for The Commercial Park Group
His knowledge of the regional market dynamics enables Stephen to provide pro-active market advice using the latest technology and marketing tools to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
Recent and current clients include; Aberdeen Standard, CBRE Global Investors, Hargreaves, DMH Stallard LLP and BP Pension Fund.
He is a keen mountain biker, retired footballer and taxi driver for his children.
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Commercial property to buy
- Office and industrial market knowledge
- Advising landlords and occupiers on all aspects of acquisition and disposals
Stephen Oliver's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more