Steve is head of our business space team in the Gatwick diamond region.
With a property career spanning over 20 years, Steve has extensive experience in the Sussex commercial property market, handling all kinds of commercial property, from office centres to development land to large industrial estates.
He has a talent of "sniffing out a deal" and enjoys working with solicitors, banks and all members of the supply chain, to get deals over the line for his clients.
Steve works with a broad range of businesses and sectors, and takes pride in the fact that many of the businesses he works with on their commercial property requirements, return to him with, often years later, for help with their next move.
Steve's skills and expertise have seen him build strong relationships with commercial developers, landlords and occupiers across the Gatwick diamond region, where he has worked with clients including Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust, William Pears Group, Petchey Holdings, Glenmore Group, Erucruit (formerly Bond International) and Caffyns plc.
- Sale of redundant 30,000 sq ft Lloyds bank office tower building
- Successful marketing of difficult Grade II listed office sale and lease back for international client
- Investment acquisition of seven vacant industrial units, achieving 100% re-let once refurbished.
- 4.2 acre industrial land sale, sold unconditionally for record price per acre for the estate.
- Steve is co-founder of the Sussex Property Alliance, a networking forum for developers, investors, planners and architects.
Steve is a family man, with two young children, and a sports enthusiast. An active runner, he has previously competed in the Brighton Marathon and is a keen golfer with an interest in football, cricket and rugby. He has also been known to throw himself out of planes to raise money for charity.
- Property acquisition and disposal
- Occupier lease negotiation
- Real estate marketing
- General occupier and commercial property advice
- Industrial, warehouse and office business space