Sus has over ten years’ experience working in commercial property consultancy following graduation at the School of Surveying at Kingston University.
He provides a professional, proactive and technically expert service to negotiate and complete commercial rent reviews, commercial lease renewals, surrenders, and lease restructures for landlords and tenants, including acting as an Expert Witness in disputes at rent reviews and lease renewals.
Sus’ corporate clients have included Travis Perkins and Wolseley and he’s currently working with longstanding client, Network Rail, to provide rent reviews and lease renewal work across the south east.
A Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Registered Valuer, Sus carries out commercial property valuations to support property purchases or refinancing for bank lending purposes.
He is experienced in carrying out valuations for probate and matrimonial purposes, as well as Charity Act purposes. He provides regular asset valuations for a variety of organisations, including property investment companies, large corporates and charitable organisations.
Sus is a life-long supporter of F.C. Barcelona and enjoys playing indoor 5-aside football, going to the gym, reading, gardening, and travelling.
- Property valuation consultancy
- Commercial lease advice
- Real estate services
- Commercial property consultancy
Sus López-García 's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more