Tim has over 25 years' experience working in commercial property asset management, primarily in the Solent region.
Working initially at Neilson Holt and BNP Paribas Real Estate, Tim joined Vail Williams in 2018 upon the firm's merger with Hughes Ellard where he had spent the last 10 years.
The majority of Tim's work is advising regional investor and developer landlords, but he also acts for local authorities, national companies and occupiers.
His work typically includes:
- Day-to-day property and service charge management
- Identifying, and, working asset management opportunities
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Lease restructures
- Service charge consultancy having regard to the RICS Professional Statement: Service charges in commercial property
The management of:
- A 35,000 sq ft retail park in Winchester
- A 25,000 sq ft multi-let office in Southampton
- A 100,000 sq ft office/industrial property in Bognor Regis
- A 240,000 sq ft business park in Hedge End
- A property portfolio of 8 multi let commercial properties in the Solent Region for the same client for over 20 years
- A lease restructure on a 33,000 sq ft industrial unit in Ferndown, Dorset
- A ground lease rent review, and simultaneous lease restructure, on a 50,000 sq ft office building in Farnborough
- Preparing service charge budgets on recently refurbished and developed multi let properties to assist letting campaigns.
Outside of work Tim enjoys watching and playing sport and spending time with his family.