Whether you’re an occupier, landlord, investor or developer, we offer the full range of commercial property consultancy services to support you throughout the property lifecycle - at the pre-acquisition stage, during the lifespan of the property, or at the end of your occupation.
Whichever stage you are at, our expert team of Building Surveyors can help to protect your interests. For further information please download our infographic.
We can also advise on:
- Feasibility studies
- Property planning and design
- Project management
- Project monitoring
- Contract administration
- CDM Regulation 2015
- Sustainability and energy conservation
At Vail Williams, we offer the full range of property consultancy services to support your property needs from start to finish – from before purchasing a property and during the lifespan of your time in it, right through the point at which you choose to move on.
Whichever stage you are at in your property journey, our expert team of over 12 Building Surveyors, based across our network of eight offices in the UK, is on hand to protect your residential property needs.
For further information about the advice we can provide, please download our service flyer.
Building on a long-term working relationship, Vail Williams was instructed by Mutual Associates Limited (MAL), a subsidiary of the Southern Co-op, to secure the acquisition of a modern office investment property in Berkshire.
- Successful acquisition of modern office investment in sought-after location
- Investment provides healthy rental income of almost £55,000 per year
- Appointed to undertake pre-acquisition survey and deliver property asset management work
Vail Williams’ building consultancy team specialises in the provision of property advice, including the completion of pre-acquisition surveys, on behalf of high net-worth individuals, both here and abroad.
- Undertook pre-acquisition survey
- Produced report detailing several issues
- Negotiated with developer on remedial works
- Secured a reduction on acquisition price
- Saved client £1.3m