Whether you’re an occupier, landlord, investor or developer, we offer the full range of commercial property consultancy services to support you throughout the property lifecycle - at the pre-acquisition stage, during the lifespan of the property, or at the end of your occupation.
Whichever stage you are at, our expert team of Building Surveyors can help to protect your interests. For further information please download our infographic.
We can also advise on:
- Feasibility studies
- Property planning and design
- Project management
- Project monitoring
- Contract administration
- CDM Regulation 2015
- Sustainability and energy conservation
At Vail Williams, we offer the full range of property consultancy services to support your property needs from start to finish – from before purchasing a property and during the lifespan of your time in it, right through the point at which you choose to move on.
Whichever stage you are at in your property journey, our expert team of over 12 Building Surveyors, based across our network of eight offices in the UK, is on hand to protect your residential property needs.
For further information about the advice we can provide, please download our service flyer.
Vail Williams was appointed to advise UK Flooring Direct in relation to the relocation of its business to new premises in Hinkley, Coventry.
- Type of client: occupier
- Secured 10 year lease at new unit
- 58,640 sq. ft. of industrial space with modern office space facilities
- Secured 9 months rent free
- Protected future liabilities
- Secured planning changes
- Completed quickly
- Generated significant savings
- Client able to grow their business
- Helped retain staff and increase business efficiency as result of move
Vail Williams’ building consultancy team specialises in the provision of property advice, including the completion of pre-acquisition surveys, on behalf of high net-worth individuals, both here and abroad.
- Undertook pre-acquisition survey
- Produced report detailing several issues
- Negotiated with developer on remedial works
- Secured a reduction on acquisition price
- Saved client £1.3m