Whether you’re an occupier, landlord, investor or developer, we offer the full range of commercial property consultancy services to support you throughout the property lifecycle - at the pre-acquisition stage, during the lifespan of the property, or at the end of your occupation.
Whichever stage you are at, our expert team of Building Surveyors can help to protect your interests. For further information please download our infographic.
We can also advise on:
- Feasibility studies
- Property planning and design
- Project management
- Project monitoring
- Contract administration
- CDM Regulation 2015
- Sustainability and energy conservation
At Vail Williams, we offer the full range of property consultancy services to support your property needs from start to finish – from before purchasing a property and during the lifespan of your time in it, right through the point at which you choose to move on.
Whichever stage you are at in your property journey, our expert team of over 12 Building Surveyors, based across our network of eight offices in the UK, is on hand to protect your residential property needs.
For further information about the advice we can provide, please download our service flyer.
We were appointed by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of plastic injected building products, to assist them in relocating to larger premises.
- Type of client: Occupier
- 88,000 sq ft
- Established client brief and space budget
- Defined solution in line with strategic needs
- Evolved brief due to lack of supply
- Sourced land and for bespoke pre-let build
- Produced detailed specification and contract details
- Liaised with legal teams on complex agreements to deliver the facility
- Managed change process, documented revisions
- Defined fit out procurement route
- Managed detailed layouts and full design of fit out
- Obtained all statutory approvals
- Ensured Health and Safety compliance
- Project managed scheme to completion
Vail Williams’ building consultancy team specialises in the provision of property advice, including the completion of pre-acquisition surveys, on behalf of high net-worth individuals, both here and abroad.
- Undertook pre-acquisition survey
- Produced report detailing several issues
- Negotiated with developer on remedial works
- Secured a reduction on acquisition price
- Saved client £1.3m