Getting the most out of your lease is vital – whether you’re an occupier or landlord/investor. But it can prove to be a complicated area, especially if you find yourself faced with a dispute.
Our commercial lease advice team acts for occupiers and investors advising on all aspects of commercial property, from renegotiations and commercial lease renewals to rent reviews.
We are experienced in resolving property disputes, acting as expert witness in both independent expert and arbitration proceedings. For further information please download our service flyer.
Our services include:
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Lease renegotiation / restructuring
- Strategic lease reviews (single property or portfolio)
- Expert witness to a Court, Arbitrator or Independent Expert
- Dilapidations valuation advice
Vail Williams’ commercial lease advice team was appointed by Berry BMW to improve the lease terms on its warehouse using a strategic and market-led approach. The result was a significant cost saving for the client, through the negotiation of more flexible
- Acted for occupier
- 50,000 sq ft warehouse in Brentford
- Shorter 5-year lease achieved
- Negotiated 12-month rent-free period and capped service charge
- Saved client £850,555 over 5-year term