Getting the most out of your lease is vital – whether you’re an occupier or landlord/investor. But it can prove to be a complicated area, especially if you find yourself faced with a dispute.
Our commercial lease advice team acts for occupiers and investors advising on all aspects of commercial property, from renegotiations and commercial lease renewals to rent reviews.
We are experienced in resolving property disputes, acting as expert witness in both independent expert and arbitration proceedings. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Lease renegotiation / restructuring
- Strategic lease reviews (single property or portfolio)
- Expert witness to a Court, Arbitrator or Independent Expert
- Dilapidations valuation advice
Our lease advisory team was instructed by Goodliffe Properties Limited to negotiate on a rent review of a large modern industrial warehouse occupied as a trade counter in Oxford.
- Lease advice
- Rent Review
- Type of client: Landlord
- Sq ft: circa 20,000 sq ft
- Secured a 31% rent increase resulting in £255,000 additional income for the client
Andrew Outterside BSc FRICS MCIArb
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3589 0081
- Mobile: +44 (0)7831 451157