Getting the most out of your lease is vital – whether you’re an occupier or landlord/investor. But it can prove to be a complicated area, especially if you find yourself faced with a dispute.
Our commercial lease advice team acts for occupiers and investors advising on all aspects of commercial property, from renegotiations and commercial lease renewals to rent reviews.
We are experienced in resolving property disputes, acting as expert witness in both independent expert and arbitration proceedings. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Commercial rent reviews
- Commercial lease renewals
- Lease renegotiation / restructuring
- Strategic lease reviews (single property or portfolio)
- Expert witness to a Court, Arbitrator or Independent Expert
- Dilapidations valuation advice
Vail Williams was instructed by one of the UK’s largest chains of general builders' merchants, Jewson, to provide commercial lease advice in relation to a long outstanding rent review on a trade counter warehouse in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
- Acted for occupier
- Brought together multi-disciplinary team
- Acted as Expert Witness
- Successfully defended rent review
- Saved client £250,000 over next 5 years
Andrew Outterside BSc FRICS MCIArb
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3589 0081
- Mobile: +44 (0)7831 451157