Properties need to be valued for a variety of reasons, from secured lending, acquisition or accounting purposes, to portfolio performance and financial disclosure.
Getting a professionally prepared commercial property valuation can help investors and developers to acquire new properties and occupiers to obtain funding, whilst ensuring that loans are adequately protected for lenders. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Company accounts valuation
- Commercial property valuation / portfolio valuation
- Bank valuation to support purchase or refinance
- Development site appraisals
- Expert witness/third party determination valuation
- Probate/matrimonial and Capital Gains Tax valuation
- Development monitoring
- S.18(1) valuation
- Asset valuation
- Pre-auction reports
At Vail Williams, we are proud to say we act for a diverse range of clients including banks, mortgage brokers, property companies, solicitors and private individuals. We offer high quality, independent and comprehensive residential valuations using the most up to date sources to ensure accuracy and robust advice.
Our team of over 20 based across our network of offices, are on hand to help you with all your residential valuation property needs. Boasting in-depth sector knowledge, we’re here to offer valuation advice for a range of purposes, including:
- Loan security
- Property purchase and disposal
- Development appraisals and residual valuations
- Portfolio analysis
- Financial reporting
- Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Accounts and Trusts
- Lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisement
- Matrimonial and probate
- Expert witness and dispute resolution
We pride ourselves on communicating clearly with our clients throughout the whole valuation process and we work closely with colleagues from other disciplines to identify any possible issues to enable us to give clear and transparent advice from the outset.
We only act on assets in areas within which we are suitably qualified. Where required, our valuations are undertaken in accordance with the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuation - Global Standards 2017 (incorporating the IVS).
The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank Plc., to provide an in-depth residential development valuation for a former care home.
- Acted for investor
- £5 million development for four large houses
- Detailed review of planning consents
- In-depth valuation report
- Bank structured debt facility to minimise risk