Properties need to be valued for a variety of reasons, from secured lending, acquisition or accounting purposes, to portfolio performance and financial disclosure.
Getting a professionally prepared commercial property valuation can help investors and developers to acquire new properties and occupiers to obtain funding, whilst ensuring that loans are adequately protected for lenders. For further information please download our commercial property valuation flyer.
Our services include:
- Company accounts valuation
- Commercial property valuation / portfolio valuation
- Bank valuation to support purchase or refinance
- Development site appraisals
- Expert witness/third party determination valuation
- Probate/matrimonial and Capital Gains Tax valuation
- Development monitoring
- S.18(1) valuation
- Asset valuation
- Pre-auction reports
The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Handelsbanken, to provide an in-depth property valuation of an educational establishment in Portsmouth which was owner-occupied by Highbury College.
- Acted for investor / lender
- Produced detailed appraisal of 55,000 sq. ft technical college
- Produced valuation report
- Minimised risk to bank, whilst continuing to offer appropriate debt facility