Commercial property development is about identifying and realising the maximum potential value of any given site in line with your objectives.
Our team of property development consultants works closely with landowners and property developers of all sizes, and their professional teams, to advise on the viability and feasibility of proposed developments, and how to achieve a successful outcome.
Our services include:
- Use option assessments to inform value and mix
- Disposal advice including options, promotion agreements and conditional sales
- Development agreements, overage and clawback provisions
- Viability assessments to mitigate planning contributions
- Expert Witness services
- Employment land assessments
- Planning advice
- Acquisition services
- Commercial property investment and funding advice
The property planning consultancy team at Vail Williams was appointed to advise National & Regional Property Group on the redevelopment of a Fruit and Vegetable Market site in central Southampton.
Type of client: Developer
Sq ft: 279 dwellings, 899 sqm of commercial floor space
Outcome: Negotiations to resolve objections resulted in full planning permission being awarded..