Commercial property development is about identifying and realising the maximum potential value of any given site in line with your objectives.
Our team of property development consultants works closely with landowners and property developers of all sizes, and their professional teams, to advise on the viability and feasibility of proposed developments, and how to achieve a successful outcome.
Our services include:
- Use option assessments to inform value and mix
- Disposal advice including options, promotion agreements and conditional sales
- Development agreements, overage and clawback provisions
- Viability assessments to mitigate planning contributions
- Expert Witness services
- Employment land assessments
- Planning advice
- Acquisition services
- Commercial property investment and funding advice
In January 2014 Vail Williams was appointed to act on behalf of Taylor Wimpey and Guildford College Group as joint applicants for the development of a redundant tennis court on land adjoining Farnham 6th Form College.
- Year: 2014-2016
- Development Size: 14 Dwellings and Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)