Properties need to be valued for a variety of reasons, from secured lending, acquisition or accounting purposes, to portfolio performance and financial disclosure.
Getting a professionally prepared commercial property valuation can help investors and developers to acquire new properties and occupiers to obtain funding , whilst ensuring that loans are adequately protected for lenders. For further information please download our service flyer.
Our services include:
- Company accounts valuation
- Commercial property portfolio valuation
- Bank valuation to support purchase or refinance
- Development site appraisals
- Expert witness/third party determination valuation
- Probate/matrimonial and Capital Gains Tax valuation
- Development monitoring
- S.18(1) valuation
- Asset valuation
- Pre-auction reports
The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Handelsbanken, to provide an in-depth property valuation of an educational establishment in Portsmouth which was owner-occupied by Highbury College.
- Acted for investor / lender
- Produced detailed appraisal of 55,000 sq. ft technical college
- Produced valuation report
- Minimised risk to bank, whilst continuing to offer appropriate debt facility