Properties need to be valued for a variety of reasons, from secured lending, acquisition or accounting purposes, to portfolio performance and financial disclosure.
Getting a professionally prepared commercial property valuation can help investors and developers to acquire new properties and occupiers to obtain funding , whilst ensuring that loans are adequately protected for lenders.
Our services include:
- Company accounts valuation
- Commercial property portfolio valuation
- Bank valuation to support purchase or refinance
- Development site appraisals
- Expert witness/third party determination valuation
- Probate/matrimonial and Capital Gains Tax valuation
- Development monitoring
- S.18(1) valuation
- Asset valuation
- Pre-auction reports
In 2010 the marine and leisure property advice team at Vail Williams was appointed by one of the UK's leading marina operators, Dean & Reddyhoff, to help reduce business rates.
- Acted for occupier
- 600-berth marina in Portsmouth
- 260-berth marina on Isle of Wight
- Resolved business rates liabilities quickly and efficiently