LPA Receivership Advice, or fixed-charge property receivership, is a highly specialist service required by lenders when their secured property assets have become compromised by a mortgage default. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Pre-appointment consultation
- Production of tailored LPA recovery strategy
- Property asset management
- Rent collection
- Service charge administration
- Building consultancy – refurbishment requirements
- Commercial lease advice
- Maximisation of asset value to increase recovery
- Property disposal
- Planning planning consultancy
Our LPA Receivership team has a wealth of experience in delivering specialist advice involving distressed residential property.
In the last 10 years, we have been appointed to manage and ultimately realise more than 1,000 buy to let properties around the UK and numerous residential development sites that required whole or partial completion.
Our experienced team is supported by trusted third party advisers in respect of residential property management and transaction management to ensure that these assets are realised effectively and efficiently.
Matthew Samuel-Camps was appointed as LPA Receiver by a well-known UK commercial bank, to recover a substantial debt secured against a complex portfolio of over 80 commercial investment properties across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Appointed to recover significant debt on defaulted loan in 2008
- Portfolio comprised over 80 properties across the UK
- Complex lending arrangements
- Deployed strategy to rationalise and build out portfolio over 6 years
- Achieved twice what was offered at the outset
- Recovered 95% of the original loan for lender
Matthew Samuel-Camps MRICS, FNARA, RPR
- Mobile: +44 (0)7836 774298
Russell Miller BSc (Hons) MRICS FNARA
- Tel: +44 (0)2380 820 910
- Mobile: +44 (0)7760 171443