LPA Receivership Advice, or fixed-charge property receivership, is a highly specialist service required by lenders when their secured property assets have become compromised by a mortgage default. For further information please download our infographic.
Our services include:
- Pre-appointment consultation
- Production of tailored LPA recovery strategy
- Property asset management
- Rent collection
- Service charge administration
- Building consultancy – refurbishment requirements
- Commercial lease advice
- Maximisation of asset value to increase recovery
- Property disposal
- Planning planning consultancy
Our LPA Receivership team has a wealth of experience in delivering specialist advice involving distressed residential property.
In the last 10 years, we have been appointed to manage and ultimately realise more than 1,000 buy to let properties around the UK and numerous residential development sites that required whole or partial completion.
Our experienced team is supported by trusted third party advisers in respect of residential property management and transaction management to ensure that these assets are realised effectively and efficiently.
The Law of Property Act (LPA) Receivership team was appointed to work with the lender on a £10 million Grade II listed former hostel.
- Acted for lender
- £10 million Grade II listed former hostel
- Developed strategy to improve recovery outcomes on building
- Achieved 20% higher net receipt at £1.5 million
Matthew Samuel-Camps BSc (Hons), MRICS, FNARA, RPR
- Tel: +44 (0)238 0820 923
- Mobile: +44 (0)7836 774298