Mark is head of the corporate real estate team dealing with the strategic management for corporate clients with extensive property portfolios throughout the UK, and the rest of Europe.
He has some 30 years’ business experience, having initially worked with a national firm of accountants and then in the property industry.
He advises clients on corporate property strategies across a range of industries including retailing, engineering, IT and manufacturing, as well as acting as an expert witness on lease renewals and rent reviews.
Mark is also experienced in commercial lease advice, contract analysis, commercial lease negotiations, feasibility studies, cost management, benchmarking, demographic studies, workplace efficiency and interim solutions.
He has particular experience in the preparation of financial models, lease re-engineering and UK / EU accounting issues.
Mark has been successful in publishing articles relating to lease accounting and workplace utilisation and the changing office environment.
He has acted for Direct Wines to achieve the relocation of their head office, where the client had specific requirements for a new/newly refurbished building, high car parking ratio, access to rail link and the ability to include a retail/showroom element.
Clients also inclide Covea Insurance for whom he acted in the acquisition of a new 70,000 sqft facility in Halifax. Here, he was responsible for identifying options, negotiating purchase and advising on an extensive refurbishment of a derelict 19th Century textiles mill.
In addition, he has acted for a major US communications organisation on a lease re-gear in respect of the client’s Dublin facility, resulting in a substantial saving to the client.
Mark has a keen interest in any cars but particularly classic cars, and has two small children and enjoys skiing.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Real estate services
- Commercial lease advice
- Commercial lease renewals
Mark Llewelyn Jones's Case Studies
- International engineering firm The corporate real estate services team was appointed by an international firm of engineers to advis... Read more
- 26 Rue Philippe II, Luxembourg Vail Williams was appointed by a private investor to review a real estate investment opportunity the... Read more
- St John Ambulance Vail Williams have been advising St John Ambulance for 4 years. Our Occupier Advisory team work clos... Read more