Mark is lead partner for our London occupier advisory team and leads the family office consultancy team. Mark deals with the strategic management for corporate clients and high net worth individuals with extensive property portfolios throughout the UK, and the rest of Europe.
He has over 30 years’ business experience, and joined Vail William’s from Gerald Eve in 2000. Previously Mark worked with a national firm of accountants and then in the property industry.
He advises clients on corporate property strategies across a range of industries including retailing, engineering, finance and manufacturing, as well as acting as an expert witness on lease renewals and rent reviews.
Mark is also experienced in commercial lease advice, contract analysis, commercial lease negotiations, feasibility studies, cost management, benchmarking, demographic studies, workplace efficiency and interim solutions.
He has particular experience in the preparation of financial models, lease re-engineering and UK / EU accounting issues.
Mark has been successful in publishing articles relating to lease accounting and workplace utilisation and the changing office environment.
Mark leads the family office consultancy team in the London office. The team advises family offices on due diligence in relation to acquisitions, strategic planning and tenant liaison.
Mark has a keen interest in any cars but particularly classic cars, has two small children, enjoys country walks and skiing.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Real estate services
- Commercial lease advice
- Commercial lease renewals
- Portfolio strategy
Mark Llewelyn Jones's Case Studies
- St John Ambulance Vail Williams have been advising St John Ambulance for 4 years. Our Occupier Advisory team work clos... Read more
- 26 Rue Philippe II, Luxembourg Vail Williams was appointed by a private investor to review a real estate investment opportunity the... Read more
- International engineering firm The corporate real estate services team was appointed by an international firm of engineers to advis... Read more